Swamp Four Seasons

Swamp Four Seasons
Blessed by the beauty of Creation -
Sharing what I see from my little place in His world!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Book Winner and thank you!

The winner of the "Mammals of Pennsylvania" book is... Mary!  Mary, I'll bring your book to church with me today.

Thank you to everyone who commented.  I really enjoyed reading all of them.  It was fun to hear what kind of animal you'd like to be.  
If you'd like to read the comments, click here and then click on "comments" at the bottom of the page.  Ruby will be happy to hear that dogs were popular (I won't tell her about the comment that said bassets smell bad!).  Also popular were birds - from Bald Eagle to Rainbow Bee-eaters to Goldfinches and a Nuthatch.  

Thanks again to each one who took the time to leave a comment!


1 comment:

  1. Yippee! Thank you!!! I look forward to reading it!
    (Thanks to the "official name draw-er" too)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I love to hear from my readers!