Swamp Four Seasons

Swamp Four Seasons
Blessed by the beauty of Creation -
Sharing what I see from my little place in His world!

Monday, November 7, 2016

Stop?

It's been almost a month since my last post.  Part of the time, I was away and it would have been difficult to post.  But that's only part of the reason I haven't posted.  I've been thinking about stopping, or perhaps I'll continue posting-- but only once and awhile.
Northern Mockingbird
Lately, I've been having a hard time being motivated to do this, even though I have enjoyed it very much.  

So, I'm not saying I'll never post again.  If I come across a really good morsel I might post.
Limpkin with a snail.
I might not be able to resist posting Monarch photos come next September.
If I have a new idea, I might take a stab at writing about it.
Otherwise, I may just go hide in the vegetation.  I've often thought about becoming a hermit.
Four Wilson's Snipes... yes, really.
I might dance off into the sunset.
Or close my eyes and slink away quietly.
Who knows, I may find I want to come out of the muck to post regularly again.
There is the possibility of a new project I'm thinking about working on.  New things in life can be good.
My first Yellow-throated Warbler
Whatever I decide to do, I hope it will soar...
so I don't have to scurry away!
Common Ground Doves
Either way, I want to thank my readers for being a part of this blog.
Whether you perched in the tree tops and let me know you enjoyed it, or flew in once and awhile and were part of the silent majority...
Rare Whopping Crane in the midst of other water birds.
 ...thank you for reading!
Red-bellied Woodpecker... flying away.













5 comments:

  1. I will miss your posts. Taking a break can be inspirational��Looking forward to what is next. Thanks for all the interesting posts and pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I've enjoyed reading your blog so much! Your beautiful photos and well-written posts always make me smile. But if you're not enjoying doing it, I'm glad you're going to stop for now, and I can't wait to see what your next idea is! :)

    Lots of love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, Thank you and thanks for all your lovely comments on the blog over the years!

      Love you,
      Mom

      Delete
  3. I have enjoyed reading your posts and beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing them.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I love to hear from my readers!