Swamp Four Seasons

Swamp Four Seasons
Blessed by the beauty of Creation -
Sharing what I see from my little place in His world!

Sunday, December 28, 2014

What Were They Thinking?

Looking back through my photos from 2014,  I realized there were a bunch that didn't make it onto the blog that should have.  The reason they should have is not that they are great photos, or worthy of posting because of their beauty.  Really, it's because.... well, what were they thinking?


"What are you laughing at?  Do I have something stuck in my whiskers?   Help me out here, I don't have a mirror!"

"Didn't your parents teach you, it's not polite to stare?"

 "Ha ha! That red squirrel doesn't know the best way to eat is upside-down, and the best seeds are always on the bottom!"

"Did you see those squirrels?  Aren't they ridiculous?  I'm a little worried about that chickadee, too, it never moves a muscle."

"Maybe I'd better not eat too much... I might not be able to get back out of this thing!"

"I'm keeping an eye on all of you!"

"And I'm keeping an eye on the sky.  Wonder when that flight is coming in?  The arrivals board says it's 'ontime'." 


"Oh, I guess it's running a little behind."

"Just give in, you know I'm going to win this Survivor challenge!"

"Want to settle this here or duke it out in the alley?"

"While they fight, I'm going to get this stick in here no matter how hard I have to push!"

"I've got a bigger one! (and I got it in the box, too!)"

"I hope I will grow into these big feet, like Mama says."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, happy new year to everyone!"

3 comments:

Thanks for taking time to comment. I love to hear from my readers!