Swamp Four Seasons

Swamp Four Seasons
Blessed by the beauty of Creation -
Sharing what I see from my little place in His world!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall Hidden Pictures, part 1

When I was a child, I actually liked going to the dentist.  Oh, I'm sure I didn't enjoy the time I spent in my dentist's chair.  But I liked his waiting room because he had Highlights magazine, which I loved.  Especially the hidden pictures page.  I still think it's fun hunting for things (in real life and in pictures), so I'm going to post some fall photos for you to hunt for the following items:

Crocus   Chipmunks(2)   Deer(2)   Junco   Heron   Kingfisher   LBB (little brown bird)   Ruby   Ducks(2) 

The other thing I liked about going to the dentist when I was little was that after my appointment, I got to choose a prize from the treasure box.  Sorry, no prizes this time, but hopefully some fun for you as you search the photos!

In my next post, there will be close-up photos to show where each hidden thing is. 

Photo 1:
 Photo 2:
 Photo 3:
 Photo 4:
 Photo 5:
 Photo 6:


Photo 7:


 Photo 8:
Photo 9:
Photo 10:

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I found Ruby. :) How cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Ruby always steals the show! I hope you found some of the others, too?

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I love to hear from my readers!