Swamp Four Seasons

Swamp Four Seasons
Blessed by the beauty of Creation -
Sharing what I see from my little place in His world!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Reflections

Our beaver swamp, which we are enjoying from the level of a kayak, is a fairly silent place this time of year (compared to spring and summer when the geese, ducks, kingfishers, and herons are doing much more honking, quacking, rattling, and squawking).  

 Or is it?

You will go out in joy
    and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
    will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
    will clap their hands.
Isaiah 55:12

Let's be silent and listen closely to the trees and even to their reflections.



Reflections in reverse.... I like the way the ripples from my paddle blurred this in the water and I wanted to see what it looked like upside-down.  The actual photo was taken of the water, as in the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I love to hear from my readers!