Swamp Four Seasons

Swamp Four Seasons
Blessed by the beauty of Creation -
Sharing what I see from my little place in His world!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Hidden Pictures: Part 2 - the answers!

First of all, this post will be revealing the answers to the hidden pictures in my last one.  So, if you have not seen that one and are interested in 'hunting' - don't look any further, but click here first!

Photo 1 was not too hard if you looked for an eye... a chipmunk eye, that is!
Photo 2 was the heron.  Did you see him and his reflection in the water?
 Photo 2 also had two ducks in it, but they weren't the ducks on the list of things to find, since you'd have a pretty hard time picking them out from that photo.  Look for these 'bonus ducks' in this next close-up.
 Photo 3 was the LBB (little brown bird).  I didn't want to make a mistake identifying it... but if there are any birders reading this who know for sure what it is, I'd be happy if you'd leave a comment.
Here's a close-up:
Photo 4 was pretty easy, it was the 2 deer:
Photo 5 was chipmunk number 2 (just a different photo of the same animal).  I have to admit this one was pretty hard... sometimes I had trouble finding it myself!  But once you see where it is, you can pick out the stripe and the head.
He's easier to see in the next photo:
 Photo 6 was our beloved Ruby!

Photo 7 was a kingfisher and one of the ducks:

Kind of looks like there is a turtle in this one, too.... but it's just a log!
Photo 8 is the crocus.... we have quite a few fall-blooming crocus in our yard.
The bees like them!
Photo 9 was the junco:

This one is much easier to see on the deck.
Photo 10 was the other duck:
There you have it.  I hope you enjoyed my hidden pictures!

1 comment:

  1. That was fun. They blend with their surroundings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I love to hear from my readers!