Swamp Four Seasons

Swamp Four Seasons
Blessed by the beauty of Creation -
Sharing what I see from my little place in His world!

Monday, March 10, 2014

It is coming...

Yes, it is coming, and I don't mean the snowstorm they are predicting for mid-week in our area.  I mean Spring.

But I also feel like I need some reminders, and I thought you might, too.

Those snowdrops were blooming a few years ago in my garden on March 19th.  I don't know if they will make it by that date this year but they might!  That's only 9 days away.

Ruby was sniffing them last year on March 14th.   It seems very wishful thinking that she might be able to smell them in only 4 more days this year.  But, they are coming!
I took this photo today (March 10th), of some poking their leaves out.... in a warm place near the house foundation. 

Those tiny bits of green give me hope!  Here are some more reminders of spring:
I hope this cheered you up, if you are desperate for Spring!  (and I think most of us are!)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, that was great! It's good to be reminded spring is coming, but I just wish it would get here a little faster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Nancy. It gives us hope. Thankfully we can count on the seasons always changing. After all the Great Creator planned it that way! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was lovely and so was the spread of Laura and Andrew in the Happenings Magazine this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! It's so neat to see our wedding photos in the magazine. :)

      Delete
  4. All that green! I can't wait to walk in the green grass and see the flowers bloom. Thanks for the hopeful post. :)

    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I love to hear from my readers!