Swamp Four Seasons

Swamp Four Seasons
Blessed by the beauty of Creation -
Sharing what I see from my little place in His world!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bonus: Butterflies!

I wasn't planning to write a post today, but then I saw something I wanted to share with you.  

So, I'm going to keep it simple; and I hope you enjoy these Eastern Tiger Swallowtails.

ONE --


TWO --


THREE!

The flowers are chives, in case you are wondering.  Obviously, they are attractive to butterflies!  (And also tasty in soups and salads, besides being pretty to look at).

3 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful! It's nice of them to pose on flowers that are such a pretty color contrast too. ;)

    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, Thanks! I've also been seeing them on the french lilac bush. Glad they are hanging around.
      Love,
      Mom

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I love to hear from my readers!