Swamp Four Seasons

Swamp Four Seasons
Blessed by the beauty of Creation -
Sharing what I see from my little place in His world!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

"Because of God's tender mercy, the light from heaven is about to break upon us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace"  
Luke 1: 78 -79 New Living Translation

Partridgeberry
Christmas Ferns
Close up of their "Christmas-stocking-shaped" leaflets
Mossy Christmas tree (yes, I did help shape this one a little bit, but only a little!)

Polypody Fern 'Christmas tree'
Club Moss 'Christmas tree'
Charlie Brown Christmas tree topper

It's snowing here right now.... so it looks like even after the big melt we had the last few days, it might be a white Christmas after all!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, festive pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sara. I always appreciate your comments. :-)

      Delete
  2. You need one of those thumbs up icons so we can like your page. I like this so pretty. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I love to hear from my readers!